Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Before The Storm


I dont know how many times I have said, "Man, I wish I could be there today" but today is definitely one of those days.  If you are from North Carolina, you are going through the same thing I am going through this weekend.....snow.  While Port Southern wants to gear up for Spring with our new lines and new colors, our area is calling for 5-8 inches of snow.

Before it snows tonight into tomorrow, I have set out today to get some work done.  A large portion of today will be designing and working with two manufacturers on two new product ideas.  These ideas would be released sometime around May or June, and would fit really well with any summer wardrobe.  These ideas will be for guys and girls, and I will make sure to update you further when we get closer to the release times.

Today is also full of more phone calls and emails as usual, but to me and Port Southern its all a productive and good time.


I know that we continue to promote this too, but dont forget to take a pineapple with you on your next road trip or maybe even your favorite Southern Hospitality Polo.  Your pictures will be a huge help to us, and we thank you all that continue to help and support us.  Email your photos to help@portsouthern.com.

Have a great weekend!

Your Friend,

Steven

Fine Clothing With Southern Hospitality

For more information visit our website at http://www.portsouthern.com or email us at help@portsouthern.com!

No comments: