Monday, June 14, 2010

Fathers Day Is Coming

As you all know, Fathers Day will be here this upcoming weekend.  In order to really give your father a great day of celebration, we want you to keep in mind the great Port Southern products we have.

We will be happy to ship any order of products as soon as possible so that it will arrive for your father in time for the holiday.

The below picture is of myself, my brother-in-law, and my father on vacation this summer.  I love to share the great gift of Fine Clothing With Southern Hospitality with my dad, and all the dads that I can.



Keep this great gift idea in mind, and if you think its too late then keep in touch with our website for the new products that will be arriving very soon.  Even a late gift is a great gift!

Your Friend,

Steven

Fine Clothing With Southern Hospitality

For more information visit our website at www.portsouthern.com or click SHOP to go directly to purchase your Fathers Day gifts!

No comments: