Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Vacation


Hey,

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

This weekend I set out on a little vacation to one of our favorite beaches of Oak Island, NC.  It was a very relaxing time, and I was able to come up with some great progress on some of our new products set to release in about a month from now for the summer.


Sitting on the beach is one of the best spots to relax and process some great thoughts.

Oak Island is a neighbor beach to Southport, NC and Southport actually has a big significance in how the name Port Southern came about.  A good friend and supporter of Port Southern, Nick Ruden, is a big fan of Southport as am I, and is the basis of how the word was switched around to get Port Southern.

Just a little of Port Southern background history that we thought we would share with you.

In the coming weeks we look forward to some more great events we will share with you as well as some more detailed information on the next release for Port Southern.

Before I go, I wanted to thank you all for the birthday wishes.  If you are looking to give me a gift, just spread some Southern hospitality for Port Southern today!

Your Friend,

Steven

Fine Clothing With Southern Hospitality

For more information visit our website at www.portsouthern.com or click Shop to go directly to Port Southern's shop!

No comments: